The IBE for your family and leisure hotel
For most people, family holiday is the best time of the year. Plans are made on detail and many people do use the internet for getting information and book the perfect holiday.
If you as a family and leisure hotel, meet all requirements, it is important that rooms are bookable directly on your own website. With transparancy on prices and availibilities you enable the guest an easy and honest booking.
As a family and leisure hotel you establish different requirements for an internet booking engine. Most of your guests are families with children and stay longer than one night.
caesar data & software has create a perfect product, which is tailored to your need – caesarfamily.
With features such as sliding-scale prices for children and the selection of different board variants, caesarfamily is the perfect choice for your family and leisure hotel.
caesarclassic 3.0 allows the hotel a new and innovative way of Interface Management.
In other IBEs, the hotel is often linked to the design of the booking interface, no matter if it fits to the hotel’s website or not.
The new version 3.0 of the online booking system plays precisely on this topic. The whole booking form has been redesigned and offers more than ever a modern and simple booking process.Through an intuitive slide show of pictures of the different rooms, the accomondations are shown to the guest right at the first page.
The look of the next step is in your hand. For the output of the availabilities there are 3 different types of design. You decide which design you want to use for your website and you are away able to select another one.
The following Designs are available at the moment:
- Portal is based on the known surface of a variety of booking portals. The guest feels familiar with the structure and the well-known leads to an easy and fast booking process.
- Modern focuses on the individual room and provides a compact output of availability – image, color and room description stand in the foreground.
- Original offers the hotel a simple, straightforward and well-known output of the availability, which convinces with clarity and simplicity. This variant is inspired by the original design of caesar data.
caesarfamily is the IBE for your family and leisure hotel. It contains all requirements that you as a hotelier have for an IBE and provides you a huge discharge in your working day by its easy handling of data maintainance.
caesarfamily facilitates your work and insures you a number of features:
- NEW: Create up to 99 Roomtypes
- NEW: You have the possibility to show up to 5 pictures per room
- NEW: The buyer can book different accomondations simultanly, e.g. concurrent booking of an arrangement, a hot deal and a standard room
- NEW: In hotel arrangements, in addition to additional new settings, up to 9 seasons with 9 from-to periods are available
- NEW: Within hotel arrangements, you can now configure double room as single use and a weekend charge
- NEW: Additional services may be displayed with description
- NEW: Additional services may be limited in time
- NEW: Double room as single use can now be offered
- NEW: The manual room request of rooms which are not available is possible anytime. Your hotel is never shown as ‘fully booked’.
- NEW: caesarmobile is now available in Japanese and Chinese
- The booking mask is available in 11 languages
- An advanced configuration of rooms with unlimited number of beds and guests
- Sliding-scale prices for children for rooms and meals, last minute rates and early booking discount
- Managing of surcharge and discount, as well as extra services, minimum stays, tourism taxes and many more
- With the ‘Stay 7 – Pay 6’ programm you can insert up to 10 different programs of free nights.
- Simplify your work by integrating channel management systems or hotel software (PMS)
- Use the IBE for your mobile website (caesarmobile) and facebook (caesarsocial)
- Hotel arrangements are automatically shown to the guest when checking the availabilities
- Integrate the Quickcheck to your own website or use it externally, for example in newsletter