Maintain your availabilities via
Channel Management Systems
Channel Management Systems are software programs, which enables the user to maintain different booking channels simultaneously.
Data changes are send automatically to the particular hotel portal (HRS™, hotel.de™, Booking.com™, etc.) and to caesar data & software.
Channel Management Systems are able to send the following data to caesar data:
- room rates
- room availibilities
- information regarding breakfast
- minimum stay
- Close to Arrival
- Close to Departure
- guarantee conditions (credit card obligations)
Softwareprovider that connect with our interface:
- Channelmanager 3™ (viato™)
- ChannelPRO™ (Rez:Online™)
- Figaro HDT™
- GNA Channel Manager™
- Hotel Spider™
- Hotelpartner Yield Management™
- RateGain™ (channel direct)
- Rate Tiger™
- TravelClick™ (EZYield)
Exclusive for our clients:
The provider of Channelmanager 3™/viato™ has created a light version of his Channelmanager, exclusively for clients of caesar data & software. This includes only the important features, but is also 60% chaper than the full version.
You don’t have to learn a new software, because you still maintain your data in the IBE of caesar data.
Your data changes (manually or via PMS) will be send to the Channelmanager automatically, which synchronisize the data of your hotel with the different booking portals.
These are the features of the Light version:
- max. 3 maintainable booking portals
- max. 3 room categories (each 3 single and 3 double room types)
- daily-basis maintenance of room rates
- daily-basis maintenance of meals
- daily-basis maintenance of availabilities
- daily-basis maintenance of minimum stays
- fixed setting of guarantee conditions
- fixed setting of cancellation deadline
- fixed setting of advanced booking period
Did we spark your interest?
Download the contract here and benefit from the advantages of the Channelmanager light.
(All product and company names displayed are trademarks or registered trademarks of the appropriate companies or owner.)